Monday, April 4, 2011

New incubus song

It's been like what 5 years since the last album?? Needless to say, I've been really anxious to hear some new music by them. Specially after Brandon's solo project, which in my opinion is fantastic, but I know most people find it too abstract and "artsy."

My first impression of the song was pretty good. Unlike Light Grenades which took multiple listenings to get to like the majority of the songs, this first song off the new record was pretty easy on the ears. They still got their "style" but sound different than everything else they've done, which I think its the band's best quality. Brandon's voice is aging well and he pretty much sounds like he did 15 years ago. I am definitely excited for the new record.

Listen for yourself:


No comments:

Post a Comment